Asked by Aikas from Pakistan | Oct. 12, 2016 07:21
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Want to invite Pakistani maid to look after my son(Chinese national)

I am Pakistani national. Living in china on consecutive residence and work permit. Married to a Chinese woman. My marriage is registered in china. My new born son is Chinese citizen. His birth certificate and houko issued in china. We are Muslims so we need a Muslim maid which is only possible from my home country Pakistan. Main purpose is to look after my son and cook food for us at home. We will arrange accommodation food and everything for our maid. What is the procedure for inviting a maid from Pakistan? Can she get Q1 visa and when she arrives here then we can convert q1 type into a residence permit for one year?

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Ireland | Oct. 12, 2016 23:36
Hi Aikas,

If she is not related to you, she cannot get a Q1/Q2 type and would need to get a working Z type, although I'm not sure if an individual can sponsor someone for a Z type.

If you had any family/relatives that come to China to take care of your son, they could apply for a Q type. When applying they would just need to show proof that you are related.
Related Questions:
does my filipino maid needs a visa to Macau? can she travel to zhuhai?
Asked by jasmine from Singapore
| Aug. 04, 2014 22:13
i will travel to Macau in Sep. .And i have to bring my myanmar maid,she nee...
Asked by Mrs.choo from Singapore
| Jun. 28, 2009 01:52
Visa application Filipino maid to Macau / Zhuhai
Asked by Jessica from Singapore
| Nov. 09, 2011 03:53
apply for visit visa
Asked by Tayyab hussain raja from China
| Aug. 27, 2012 02:55
I am a pakistani national and i want to visit urumqi, china to meet my girl...
Asked by Mr.Sameer Baig from Pakistan
| Jan. 03, 2010 08:33
Dear sir, I need some information for my sister who is getting married to ...
Asked by Mrs.Atif Rahman from USA
| Mar. 10, 2009 21:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)