Asked by Mohammad from Afghanistan | Oct. 07, 2016 07:24
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

My name is mohammad I am a businessmen. I am an afghan British living in kabul.

I am holding a British passport. I have been to China about 3 times before, can I apply for multiple visa here from China embassy in kabul and what kind of documents do I need to provide!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Justin from Ireland | Oct. 11, 2016 01:55
You can try to apply for it from there, but I cannot assure if you can get multiple entries at last.
If you want to apply for a business M visa, you need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, a passport-style photo, a completely filled application form, an invitation letter from your trade partner in PRC. Besides, you may also be required to provide an invitation letter from a duly authorized unit and your trade partner can get it for you, the business registration certificate, residence certificate, and at least USD 4,000 bank savings as well as non-criminal record.
Related Questions:
Hi. My Name is Mohammad Ishaq Poya from Afghanistan. I would like to visit ...
Asked by M. Ishaq Poya from Afghanistan
| Nov. 02, 2016 20:04
Information for Visa
Asked by Mustafa Suroush from Afghanistan
| Apr. 23, 2012 21:22
Request for Information
Asked by Bashir Ahmad Faizi from Afghanistan
| Feb. 25, 2015 19:51
Can my Language Assistant bring my Passport and visa application to you in ...
Asked by Dennis Ross from United States
| Jan. 17, 2012 03:13
Dual nationality holder need to apply for tourist chinese visa
Asked by Rozy khan from Afghanistan
| Aug. 30, 2012 04:34
I am an Afghan Citizen Can I get Macau Visa From Kabul? if yes from which E...
Asked by Abdullah from Afghanistan
| Jul. 11, 2014 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)