Asked by Evelyn from namibia | Oct. 04, 2016 17:38
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

can i able to get a visa before i travel?

My problem is my passport it will be expire next year in April.and I want to travel to China next year in January.can i still get the visa.or should i apply it now..because they says eatleast must be six month before it has expired.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andre from Mexico | Oct. 08, 2016 20:43
Evelyn, your passport must have a remaining validity of at least 6 months when you apply for PRC entry permit and usually, the entry permit is just valid for 3 months; you are advised to apply for the entry permit one month prior to your trip. Your travel will be in January next year, so you’d better renew your passport now.
Related Questions:
I want to visit Hong Kong I'm permanent residence in Australia and I have i...
Asked by Harpreet singh from Australia
| Aug. 02, 2014 01:25
Can I travel on my Z Visa before I get the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Muse from USA
| Jun. 29, 2015 20:59
I am Indian, want to visit HK as a tourist,
Asked by Turab Palitanawala from India
| Jul. 06, 2016 22:23
My single entry business visa will expire before I am able to travel (due t...
Asked by Mr.Addo from United Kingdom
| Jan. 28, 2011 00:20
My BIL applied for tourist visa and the tourist L is with him. Can I travel...
Asked by Vicky from India
| Dec. 04, 2014 20:10
I hold a US passport. I am arriving into HKG and need a visa on arrival for...
Asked by trak from USA
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)