Asked by Hector from Puerto Rico | Oct. 03, 2016 19:59
About:China Visa

Im planning to stay in my girlfriend's house for 30 days.Do I need an L or S1 or S2 ?

Also Im confused about the invitation letter.

Am I supposed to write the date im going to be there. And the date im coming back.
But how can I do that without first buying the tickets.

And how can I buy the tickets, without first having the Visa.

But If I don't get the Visa I will loose the money I spent on the tickets

Im confused about all this.

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from USA | Oct. 10, 2016 02:50
Hector, you need to apply for an L visa. If you can show the invitation letter from your gf, the round-trip tickets are not required for visa application. In the letter, just write your intended dates of arrival and departure, particulars of your gf and you, and the detailed travel itinerary.
Related Questions:
i am a filipino, i like to go beijing china 7 days or 10 daysdo i need to h...
Asked by Ms.ainos from philippines
| Aug. 27, 2010 04:54
Visit Taiwan and its weather
Asked by kelvin from Singapore
| May. 15, 2013 03:23
This year I want to make my dream house, im snake year 1977, and im taurus...
Asked by Lourdes obina jallorina from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2015 02:51
Visa Expires on May 2,2018
Asked by John David from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2018 00:21
what is the best date to construction? thanks.
Asked by melody aranas from philippines
| Jan. 19, 2016 03:23
im chris frm the Philippines and planning to stay in Macau for more than 30...
Mr.BHI010808 from Philippines
| Aug. 24, 2009 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)