Asked by Marco from Italy | Sep. 29, 2016 11:04
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ


Hi there,
I am flying from Bangkok to Beijing but the flight is not direct, there is a change in Guangzhou (China). Can i apply for the 72 hours visa before departing (from Beijing) for Singapore? Will this give me any troubles considering that i first land in Guangzhou? Where will the 72 hours free transit be granted (if it will), guangzhou or beijing? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Matt from Canada | Sep. 29, 2016 22:39
Marco, if so, you cannot apply for the 72 hour free transit. You need to apply for a tourist L type or a transit G type in advance.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)