Asked by Bothaina HAssan from Lebanon | Sep. 28, 2016 05:50
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

Asking for a visa

Hi, I am contacting you on the behalf of my manager Joe Ghantous that he is planning a business trip to china,

we need to know how to apply, we ar calling the embassy but no one is answering, please call us on 05/951343 i need support

Answers (5)
Answered by Tina from France | Sep. 28, 2016 21:56
Bothaina, if it’s the first time he applies for the business M type, he needs to prepare those documents containing his passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from his business partner, an invitation letter of a duly authorized unit, round trip air tickets, hotel reservation and bank savings account, as well as employment certificate.
Next, go to the embassy of PRC to submit the application and apply for the business M type.
Answered by Bothaina HAssan from Lebanon | Sep. 29, 2016 01:22

can you please give me a phone number to call
Answered by Tina | Sep. 29, 2016 20:27
Here is the hot line of the embassy of PRC in Lebanon: 01-856133
Answered by Bothaina HAssan from Lebanon | Sep. 30, 2016 01:12
I had been trying to call on this number for 2 weeks and only the answering machine answers no operators.

Please let some one call us on 05/951343
I need help
Answered by Bothaina HAssan | Sep. 30, 2016 07:09
if he wants to go as a tourist to china, in the website they said we need an invitation letter,but he doesn't know anyone there, he wants to go as a tourist
Related Questions:
Hi. Is VISA necessary if I am to visit Hong Kong for holiday purpose for on...
Asked by Marcus from Singapore & Myanmar
| Feb. 19, 2017 03:39
Hey if my stopover is only 6 hours, can I still qualify for visa free permi...
Asked by Jophy from New Zealand
| Jun. 05, 2018 22:19
why does the employer need a copy of the passport?
Asked by Chris from USA
| May. 30, 2014 03:27
Local ID/ Citizenship number
Asked by Bill Stone from USA
| Nov. 07, 2013 03:09
Am a Chinese scholarship student studying my master. want to go for 2 weeks...
Asked by Alimamy saily Bundu from China
| Aug. 26, 2015 02:33
im just asking for the requirments of chinese visa for my son and i.him fat...
Asked by Mrs.josephine roble from China
| Jun. 17, 2010 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)