Asked by Krishna Kumar Ale from Nepal | Sep. 27, 2016 00:58
About:China Embassy in Nepal

I just wanted to ask your department about the Hong Kong visa.

After how many day's time can I collect my passport after having applied for the Hong Kong entry permit and also can I get Macau entry permit too? Your prompt reply in this issue will be much appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation.

Krishna Kumar Ale

Answers (1)
Answered by Brenda from Australia | Sep. 27, 2016 21:41
You need to mail your application to HK immigration department to apply for it, and the process takes 4 to 6 weeks.
You can probably get Macau entry permit. You can submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for Macau entry permit and if it is processed there, 5 working days are needed; but if the application is transferred to Macau immigration department, 3 weeks are needed.
Related Questions:
Hi, I just wanted to ask, how do I apply for a student visa for Hong Kong?
Asked by Mrs.Celiz from Philippines
| May. 24, 2009 21:36
How much does Chinese visa costs.
Asked by Munomgo Akama from Cameroon
| Feb. 27, 2013 02:16
Hi! I just wanted 2 ask, how can I get a visa 2 go to hong-kong for a 2mont...
Asked by Mr.owen gellongos from philippines
| Dec. 24, 2008 20:49
Hi, I just wanted to ask what hotel is more convenient in terms of trave...
Asked by Ms.Mitch from Philippines
| Apr. 21, 2010 03:57
From Dubai to Hong Kong
Asked by Evgenia from UAE
| Jun. 05, 2017 02:45
Hello, I am going to travel with my wife and 8 year daughter to Guangzhou. ...
Asked by Mr.Tamer from Egypt
| Nov. 29, 2009 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)