Asked by Zhi from Australia | Sep. 24, 2016 03:46
About:China Embassy in Fiji

Fijian Passport holder want to travel to China, can I enter without visa? and How to extend in china

Hi, I am australian permanent resident but with fiji passport and I want to go to china sometimes next week and I know it is visa free for 30 days, but can I apply for extension of stay after that 30 days? and how to do so?

Answers (3)
Answered by Mary | Sep. 24, 2016 03:57
Zhi, yes, you can travel to PRC without visa.
You can apply for an extension after 30 days. You need to prepare your passport, a completed application form, a half-length color photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, hotel reservation and the return ticket as well as proof of your financial support. And then go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the extension.
Answered by Zhi from Australia | Sep. 24, 2016 04:03
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry but can i ask another question what is a psb and whats a local psb?

Thank you
Answered by Mary | Sep. 24, 2016 04:20
PSB refers to Public Security Bureau. The local PSB refers to the Public Security Bureau which is located to where you stay.
Related Questions:
Does a fijian passport holder need visa for China?
Asked by mohammef from fiji
| Jan. 11, 2015 20:00
I am holding Fijian passport and want to travel from Australia to China wha...
Asked by melvin from fiji
| Dec. 09, 2015 20:34
i am a fijian passport holder residing in fiji and seek to travel to china ...
Asked by Mr.raviksh chand from fiji
| Mar. 28, 2011 20:30
about HKG visa
Asked by vimal tank from mozambique
| Dec. 13, 2011 03:07
Hi, I will be going to China via Hong Kong. Do I need a visa for either.
Asked by Joanne from Fiji
| Jun. 06, 2017 04:39
Hi I am a pakistani passport holder living and studying in xi'an china. I ...
Mr.COOLDUDEWN from China
| Jul. 26, 2009 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)