Asked by Maha3 from Pakistan | Sep. 21, 2016 12:45
About:Visa Policy of China

I am an airline crew member.I live in Pakistan.

I went to Chinese consulate for the tourist L type but they said that I have to provide invitation letter from Chinese authority.i got the tourist L type before on the airline (company) I am asked to provide that invitation letter.problem is everyone is getting the visa ifrom different cities without the invitation letter.what should I do for this.please help me out!

Answers (1)
Answered by Hannah from India | Sep. 21, 2016 21:47
As far as I know, Pakistan passport cannot apply for individual tourist L type for PRC, so you can book a tour from a travel agency and then apply for a group tourist L type for PRC. The travel agency can get you the invitation letter of Chinese tourism bureau.
Related Questions:
HI i am retired airline crew and have free ticket facility how i can get v...
Asked by Ruksana from pakistan
| May. 03, 2016 22:25
I am an airline crew member. I will be on a 3 day layover in seoul .can I g...
Asked by Lisa porter from Usa
| Dec. 09, 2013 19:57
I am an airline crew member & a new zealand passport holder. Do I need a vi...
Asked by Clint from New Zealand
| Mar. 29, 2014 02:00
Does my visa get processed on the same day I visit the CVASC when I book th...
Asked by juliette from england
| Apr. 05, 2016 22:09
i am a cabin crew of a certain airline and i want to travel to beijing.the ...
Asked by Ms.angela from philippines
| Dec. 23, 2008 19:24
Does a tourist visa cancel out a crew type?
Asked by Brenda from USA
| Aug. 21, 2014 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)