Asked by Don from United Kingdom | Sep. 09, 2016 03:43
About:China Private Visit Visa

My 8 year old daughter is soing to primary school in China. Can I get an S1 type to stay with her?

Neither I nor my wife are Chinese. My daughter has been offered a place at an international school in China. We intend to be there for at least 2 years. She will be applying for an X1 type.
Should I get an S1 type to be able to stay with her or is there a different one more applicable to our situation?
I am not intending to work but may study if my visa allows.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nate from Thailand | Sep. 09, 2016 03:49
You can apply for an S1 type to enter PRC and accompany your daughter. And it is the most suitable one.
If you want to study in PRC, you need to apply for a student X type.
Related Questions:
x1 problem
Asked by Mark from United Kingdom
| Jun. 06, 2014 02:47
Anybody!!! please telling me hv any primary school near window of the world...
Ms.LINA3011 from Afghanistan
| Oct. 16, 2010 00:44
I'm moving to China from the US how do I enroll my 15 year old daughter in ...
Asked by Cheryl from USA
| Mar. 04, 2014 21:37
visa if I want to live in China with my 8 year old daughter and her mother ...
Asked by willem from Holland
| Aug. 31, 2015 02:10
Does my 16 year old australian daughter need a chinese visa for an 8 day vi...
Asked by Kerri
| Apr. 03, 2012 03:45
What visa does a British Passport holder from Brunei need to visit China (6...
Asked by Chris from Brunei
| Mar. 19, 2012 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)