Asked by Vibeke from Belgium | Sep. 09, 2016 03:21
About:China Embassy in Belgium

I'm a Danish citizens living in Belgium. I'm going to Beijing the 27/10 to 30/10. Do I need a visa.

And if can I apply online or do I have to show up at the embassy of China in Bruxelles??

If I need to go to the embassy what do I need to bring with me??

Answers (1)
Answered by Victor from France | Sep. 09, 2016 03:39
Vibeke, if you fly to a third country or region rather than the last one you fly from after staying in Beijing for less than 72 hours, you can enjoy the 72 hour free transit in Beijing. In this case, no entry permit is required.
Otherwise, you need to apply for a tourist L visa in advance. You cannot apply for it online. You can go to the CVASC in Brussel to apply for it by yourself, or entrust someone else to go there and apply for you. You need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Belgium, and proof of accommodation and transportation arrangement.
Related Questions:
indonesian pasport with belgie Id
Asked by shinta from belgium
| Dec. 24, 2017 21:27
How much travel check must a danish tourist have in ordre to get visa?
Asked by Vibe from Denmark
| Jul. 22, 2012 01:56
Could I get my macau visa when i arrived to the terminal ferry?
Asked by Andres from Venezuela
| Jun. 05, 2013 03:37
visit Beijing and take a walk and look the city in Beijing
Asked by Martin from sweden
| Oct. 19, 2017 22:19
im a belgian national and im going to philippines for a 14 days holidays do...
Asked by dhay from Belgium
| Dec. 23, 2012 00:45
visa to visit macau?
Asked by paul from Belgium
| Mar. 20, 2014 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)