Asked by RAM BIR SAH from Nepal | Sep. 04, 2016 09:44
About:Macau Visa Policy

I am a Nepalese citzen, want traveling to Macau & Hong Kong.

Our country not issue visa right now , could i get this answer? why it is stop for Nepalese?

Answers (1)
Answered by Romeo from Indonesia | Sep. 06, 2016 20:44
Ram, I have no idea of the reason. But I do know that you can apply for the visas by posting your application to HK and Macau directly.
You can mail your application to HK immigration department to apply for the visa. below is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK

As for Macau visa, you can call the immigration department and consult about the postal address. Tel: (853) 2872 5488
Related Questions:
I am a South African citzen traveling to Macau from Hong Kong, do i require...
Asked by Badiya from South Africa
| Aug. 26, 2016 22:13
Do I need a visa or will my passport suffice?
Asked by Carla from USA
| Mar. 27, 2015 03:24
How to apply for Hong Kong and Macau visa from japan
Asked by Maya from Nepal
| Apr. 05, 2016 22:47
i need HK Visa. how do i go about it? time for the application?
Asked by vikas from India
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:31
I am french citzen. My wife is Vietnamese. We plan to visit Hong Kong for 4...
Asked by Mr.REBEJAC from France
| Jul. 27, 2009 04:50
I want to Work in Macau? What should i do for the process of work permit in...
Asked by Debi Prasad Paudel from Nepal
| Aug. 12, 2013 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)