Asked by MUHAMMAD from Pakistan | Sep. 02, 2016 04:26
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Hi how are you, my name is muhammad from pakistan pakistani nationality

i want the visit visa of china i have business multiple visa of saudia arabia can i apply from the saudia arabia for china visa if yes what document required and how many days required for visa in embassy.

Answers (1)
Answered by Marisol from Costa Rica | Sep. 02, 2016 22:31
Muhammad, you can apply for it from there. You want to apply for a tourist L type, right? If yes, you need to provide the application form, a passport-sized color photo, your passport and copy of its data page, your valid entry permit for Saudi Arabia, an invitation letter from Chinese tourism bureau, and round trip air tickets and hotel booking record. After, submit the application to Foreign Affairs & Business Service Office (Chinese Visa Office), CCSC(Chinese Visa Office) or Al sandross international Est. to apply for it.
Usually, it takes 4 working days for the processing after you submit the application.
Related Questions:
need information about tourist visa for china
Asked by Muhammed from Korea
| Aug. 19, 2014 20:55
Respected Sir/Madam this is Muhammad Yaseen from Pakistan. its my school...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Yaseen from Pakistan
| Jan. 16, 2009 03:48
Application for unmarried certificate
Asked by Muhammad hamair younas from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2015 02:43
i Need China Visa My Name is Muhammad Arif S/o Muhammad Aqeel Contry Paki...
Asked by Mr.Arif Aqeel from Pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2009 21:58
Hi, I'm a dual nationality holder i.e. Pakistani/US, can I use my Pakistani...
Asked by Rumi from Pakistan
| Apr. 17, 2017 02:52
When can I get my visa?
Asked by muhammad rahat from u.a.e abu dhabi
| May. 19, 2014 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)