Asked by Audrey from United States of America | Sep. 01, 2016 08:50
About:China Consulate in New York

Needs Hong Kong visa to attend Jewellery Show, has Myanmar Passport and USA green card

My coworker has a Myanmar Passport and a USA green card and would like to go to Hong Kong for the Hong Kong Jewellery and Gem Show from September 13 - 19. He would leave on September 11.
Please advise what actions he should take to obtain the Hong Kong Visa and how long it will take?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ian from Brazil | Sep. 01, 2016 22:36
Audrey, he needs to provide those documents: copy of his passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, proof of his financial support, hotel reservation and flight itinerary as well as an invitation letter from the jewelry show.
And then submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it. If the embassy deals with the application by itself, 4 working days are needed. But if the application is transferred to HK immigration department or he posts the application there directly, 4 to 6 weeks are needed.
Related Questions:
My wife is Chinese, has a Chinese passport, and a US Green Card, (10 year p...
Asked by Mr.glen urban from China
| Mar. 09, 2010 21:45
Do i need a visa to visit Hong Kong? i have Vietnamese passport.
Asked by le from USA
| May. 08, 2015 22:22
Hong Kong Tourist Visa for Pakistani
Asked by Amjad Ali from Pakistan
| May. 12, 2014 02:44
What should I do to apply Hong Kong visa?
Asked by sandar from Myanmar
| Sep. 06, 2013 02:59
Income section in Visa application
Asked by Binh Pham from United States
| Jan. 16, 2018 02:17
visa to china for lebanese passport holder
Asked by alex from Lebanon
| Jul. 21, 2016 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)