Asked by Lucy from United Kingdom | Aug. 31, 2016 07:29
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I fly in and out of HK a total of three times over a month period, do I need 3 visas?

I am flying from London to HK and staying for 4 days, I then fly to Shanghai for 2.5 days, then I fly to Tokyo for 2.5 days, then I fly back to HK and stay for 4 hours in the airport before then flying to Australia. I return to HK a week later to stay in the airport for 6 hours before flying back to London. I am an Australian Citizen but a UK resident.

Do I need to apply for three entry permits? and do I do this every time I re-enter HK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce from Colombia | Aug. 31, 2016 22:08
You don’t need to provide any entry permit because you can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not exceeding 90 days no matter when you go there.
Related Questions:
Is a HK Working Visa Required
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Nov. 08, 2012 02:39
I am currently in Shanghai on a 3 month L visa. Can I extend this visa 3 ti...
Asked by Mr.Tom from New Zealand
| Aug. 09, 2010 03:56
Dear Sir Iam in malaysia,I visted china three times one I have F visa f...
Mr.531084KHALED from Sudan
| May. 18, 2010 21:45
Applying for Chinese business visa M or F
Asked by Joe from United Kingdom
| Dec. 12, 2016 03:22
Visited China 2003 on a tourist visa
Asked by Jacquie from United Kingdom
| Sep. 24, 2013 02:57
I am entering China to Beijing, then a flight to Shanghai. In total I will ...
Asked by Aalia from Uk
| Oct. 13, 2016 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)