Asked by Ahmed from Iraq | Aug. 26, 2016 12:50
About:China Embassy in Iraq

Apply for student visa ( x1 ) by training school

Hello Mr / miss

Ahmed from erbil , iraq, I have applied for learning Chinese, I have got jw202 by a training school, but the semester will begin very soon they have sent me jw202 letter by computer not the original copy .. if I print them out and take them to China embassy in Baghdad is that okay and for physical body check if I do so in which hospital prefer or acceptance. ... thank you

Answers (3)
Answered by Peter from Portugal | Aug. 26, 2016 22:44
Ahmed, it may be okay. You can have a try. If it cannot work, you can ask the school to send you the original JW form.
Usually, the physical examination check is not needed. But if it is required, you can do examination at the state-owned public hospitals designated by the embassy.
Answered by Ahmed | Aug. 29, 2016 09:55
Thanks for your reply Mr peter , may I know what is required for X visa ( Jw202 , physical form , Self I'D ) please what else is needed?
Thank you very much
Answered by Mel from Singapore | Aug. 30, 2016 20:29
Aside from what you mentioned above, you also need to prepare your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, the admission letter, as well as proof of your financial support, and other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
Related Questions:
How much should I have in my bank account to apply for student x1 type Vis...
Asked by Jiyan from Ugandha
| Jun. 23, 2016 21:35
if i apply for x1 visa, i'm i using the same forms or there is a specific f...
Asked by Johnson Godwin from Tanzania
| Aug. 02, 2015 02:38
if i want to apply from Nigeria how can i do that
Asked by kolawole from Nigeria
| Oct. 30, 2015 04:09
Is it okay if I apply for the X1 2 months earlier? Will it reduce my stayin...
Asked by Ha from Vietnam
| Jul. 11, 2018 19:07
Extension of students visa
Asked by Adel from China
| Jul. 11, 2018 19:24
Student X1 Visa extension
Asked by Crystal from United Kingdom
| Jul. 26, 2016 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)