Asked by Festus O. from Nigeria | Aug. 23, 2016 11:29
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

HK Visa Application Submission

I have been registered by my company to attend a 1-week training seminar in Hong Kong, and wish to obtain entry permit to enable me attend the program. I took my application forms and other documents to the Chinese Embassy here in Abuja, Nigeria but could not get it submitted. The embassy I understand does not render such HK entry permit service any more for intending travelers to HK any longer.
Kindly advise on how I can submit my forms and documents to obtain the required entry permit. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Belle from Denmark | Aug. 23, 2016 20:44
Festus, you can post your application directly to HK immigration department to apply for it. Here is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
sir do i need appointment for submission of application for china visa?
Asked by muhammad suleman from Pakistan
| Oct. 31, 2017 21:10
I cannot find the page to make an on line appointment for the submission of...
Asked by Charity from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2013 02:52
For application of China visa, submission of old password is a must? Pls co...
Asked by Ng Sun Min from Malaysia
| Sep. 26, 2016 21:03
sir do i need appointment for submission of application for china visa in I...
Asked by suleman from Pakistan
| Nov. 01, 2017 01:48
Could you please tell me the Application submission time and Visa collectio...
Asked by Danny from Thailand
| Apr. 29, 2015 22:12
Is there any prior appointment is required to visit chinese embassy in Paki...
Asked by Muhammad Nadeem from Pakistan
| Jul. 15, 2014 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)