Asked by Rosie | Aug. 21, 2016 21:03
About:China Work Visa

Can you apply for a work visa inside of China?

I am in China at the moment on a spouse visa as my husband is working here. I was recently offered a job here at a uni and am qualified for the z type. However everyone seems confused on what to do if one is applying from inside the country. I have heard form some expats that you can go to Hong Kong to get it and then come back? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from Switzerland | Aug. 22, 2016 21:34
Rosie, usually, it may be difficult for you to get work Z type in HK if you don’t have HK residence permit.
Actually, it is possible for you to get work Z type inside PRC. You can try to convert your spouse S type to work Z type at the exit and entry administration of local PSB.
Related Questions:
Hey, based on the messages here it seems that you can apply for a Z visa fr...
Asked by Mr.Jake from New Zealand
| Jul. 15, 2009 20:54
Can i change the tourism visa to work Z from inside china
Asked by Bishoy ibrahim from Egypt
| Nov. 04, 2018 22:51
Hi, I'm a holder of a Q2 visa for 180days.
Asked by Gabriel from Brazil
| Nov. 23, 2016 19:59
My age is 22 years, I graduated last year but I don't have any experience ....
Asked by Riti from India
| Jan. 05, 2016 03:28
Hello: Can anyone tell me if there is a visa counter inside the Hongkong...
Asked by Ms.VIRGINIA from USA
| Jun. 10, 2009 23:05
Help!! Residence Permit (Work) to M Business Visa
Asked by Almond from Philippines
| Jan. 26, 2018 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)