Asked by TUPHAN from Nepal | Aug. 21, 2016 04:50
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Visit hong kong for week

Hey there! I am a Nepal passport holder and right now i am in Australia for my study purpose. My girlfriend lives in hong kong and i am planning to go to meet her? Is it possible for me to apply and get the entry permit? What are the procedures?

Answers (1)
Answered by Charles from Canada | Aug. 22, 2016 20:45
Hello there! It is possible for you to get it. You can apply for a tourist entry permit to go there. The first thing is to prepare these materials: copy of your passport, the filled-out application form affixed with a passport-sized color photo, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement, accommodation arrangement, and an invitation letter from your girlfriend.
The next thing is to post your application to HK immigration department to apply for it. Here is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Or you can ask your girlfriend to submit the application for you.
Related Questions:
what is the requirements of tourist visit in hong kong in 1 week
Asked by lynbert montefalcon from pilipino and im in saudi
| Mar. 02, 2016 20:43
Is okay to visit Hong Kong 1st week in may
Asked by Duncan barwell from Great Britain
| Aug. 27, 2016 21:17
I am planning to visit in 2sd week if June. What would be the weather in Ho...
Asked by kanha from China
| May. 25, 2013 20:38
I plan to visit Hong Kong in first week of June How will be the weather
Asked by Anil verma from India
| May. 09, 2014 03:54
I am planning to visit Hong Kong in March last week. is it advisable?
Asked by Balaji from India
| Mar. 16, 2015 02:23
Whether Indians need visa to visit Hong Kong, maximum for one week's stay.
Asked by Maxim Pereira from India
| Apr. 11, 2015 22:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)