Asked by Pratik from India | Aug. 19, 2016 07:30
About:China Work Visa

Filling up the china visa application for a work Z type

Hello, I would really appreciate if I could get answers of the following questions.

1) I am an Indian national going to be teaching in China (Z type). When I was filling up my application form, what do I fill in where it is asking for the "intended number of entries" on page 2 of the form? The options are
a)One entry valid for 3 months from the date of issue
b)Two entries valid for 3 to 6 months from the date of issue
c)Multiple entries valid for 6 months from the date of issue
d)Multiple entries valid for 1 year from the date of issue
e) Others (Please Specify)
Based on what I know, I will have to convert my Z type into a residence permit after I arrive in China in some time period, accordingly what would be the best option to select?
2) The 2nd question is about the express service. The form says "Note: Express service needs approval of
consular officials, and extra fees may apply." Do I have to be concerned about anything while I submit my portfolio other than checking the "Express Service" checkbox and paying extra fees? Is there any other procedure to be followed i.e. In India for express passport service we have to have a special form filled and attested by some higher authorities explaining the reason for selecting express service.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tom from Finland | Aug. 19, 2016 22:42
1. Pratik, you should choose the first one “One entry valid for 3 months from the date of issue”.
2. As far as I know, when you submit the application, you can tell the consular officers that you want to use the express service. After your application is processed and you pick up the work Z type at the CVASC, you pay for it and the extra fee. You don’t need to do other things in advance.
Related Questions:
What is the meaning of Z type in visa application
Asked by Yvonne from Kenya
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:18
Student Visa runs out March 26- but have documents for work Z type
Asked by Nadine from New Zealand
| Mar. 21, 2017 04:12
Please advise what documents are required for the application of a z type w...
Asked by Felicity from South Africa
| Mar. 06, 2018 03:30
i am currently having a tourist visa and is it possible to apply for a wor...
Asked by kathy from usa
| Mar. 26, 2016 02:21
After filling up the Application Form, where will I go to submit the Applic...
Asked by Mr.Johzen from Philippines
| Mar. 16, 2010 22:05
new working visa
Asked by tony from China
| Mar. 03, 2016 19:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)