Asked by Lyndall Navez from Australia | Aug. 19, 2016 03:14
About:China Tourist Visa

Cruise China October 2016

we are on a cruise boat leaving Japan in mid October. After Korea the ship will stay overnight at Beijing so will be able to spend two days there. After two days at sea we will visit Shanghai. We we will have another overnight stay here so will have two days to explore Shanghai. After another day at sea we will disembark the ship at Hong Kong where we are planning on staying in a hotel there for two nights. We will then travel by plane back to Australia. We know we need a Chinese Visa but have been told two different stories by agents. One said a single entry permit is fine but another said we'd need a multi entry one. Lyndall

Answers (1)
Answered by Billy from Italy | Aug. 19, 2016 20:53
Lyndall, if the ship will travel at China waters when you go to Shanghai from Beijing, a single entry L type is enough.
But if not, you need to apply for a double-entry L type. You can contact with the cruise company and inquire about this question.
Related Questions:
Is October 29, 2016 an auspicious wedding date?
Asked by Tiffany from USA
| Jun. 23, 2015 03:45
How long in advance can I obtain entry permit for Shanghai?
Asked by philip from England
| Mar. 05, 2015 03:08
Visa issuance, and first entry
Asked by Dan from Usa
| Apr. 01, 2016 22:46
Do we need visa for excursions in Shanghai for 11 hours from Cruise ship fo...
Asked by Hendra Tjioe from Australia
| Aug. 21, 2016 21:28
My trip to China is from 16 October to 25 October 2016. When can I apply f...
Asked by Shirley Chin from Malaysia
| Jul. 25, 2016 03:30
i want to know the embassy of china will be open on 10 October 2016
Asked by G khan from Pakistan
| Oct. 10, 2016 03:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)