Asked by Heather from China | Aug. 17, 2016 09:32
About:China Private Visit Visa

Change from S2 to S1 in different province

I am on a Z type and my husband received his visa in Houston and was only granted a tourist S2 type despite our request for an S1 because of lack of paperwork,at the time. My current entry permit was given to me in Beijing but our company moved us to Shanghai and we need to get an S1 type for my husband before my new work Z type can be processed. We have registered with the police in Shanghai, but can we get an S1 type for him here in Shanghai with Beijing information? If not can your company do,this for us since it will be out of the country and we will not need to prove Beijing residence as we only have a lease from Shanghai. Thanks so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from France | Aug. 17, 2016 20:41
Heather, I’m afraid he cannot get the S1 type in Shanghai before your new work Z type can be processed. Currently, he can try to change the S2 type to S1 type in Beijing.
Or he can do it after you get your residence permit in Shanghai.
Related Questions:
can i change my s2 visa to s1 and what are the requirements?
Asked by Kwesi from Ghana
| Jun. 17, 2016 21:42
Can we change dependent visa s1 S2 to z work in Shanghai?
Asked by Dipak from China
| Mar. 04, 2018 20:55
hi im working in china with z visa and i want my wife to join me .
Asked by sammy from china
| Jan. 19, 2018 03:11
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
can i change S1 or S2 to Z in China? if i get a job in China?
Asked by George from Nigeria
| Jun. 24, 2018 20:46
S2 with multi entries with 6 months or a year
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Dec. 04, 2013 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)