Asked by Ondra from Czech | Aug. 06, 2016 21:38
About:China Visa

Changing S2 into L visa

I am currently staying in China on S2 type with my family. I would like to extend my visit, however i cannot provide birth certificate or any other relationship document. Suitable way how to stay longer seems getting renewal L type. Is this possible? Can I bring financial support with me in cash because i do not have chinese bank account? I am late applying (5 days before expiration date), can this infuence if i get the renewal or not?
Thank you for answers
Best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from USA | Aug. 08, 2016 03:49
If you want to extend your stay duration, you can extend the S2 or change it to a toruist L visa. If you want to convert the S2 visa to L visa, I don't think you need to bring financial support as it's not required usually. You can take a detailed travel itinerary. I personally think five days are enough, but you need to hurry up! Good Luck!
Related Questions:
My work permit doesn't have my wife listed as acommpanying me
Asked by mike from usa
| Aug. 13, 2018 20:04
S2 visa, is it possible to get an extension?
Asked by Jack from Belgium
| Dec. 12, 2015 01:09
S2 visa. I have an s2, is it possible to extend it?
Asked by Phillip from USA
| Mar. 15, 2018 22:57
May I extend a double entry L visa to an X (extending it from the second e...
Asked by Francisca Becerra from China
| May. 22, 2011 00:51
Can I get a Shenzhen visa twice in a row?
Asked by Janca from Czech
| Mar. 30, 2017 21:55
How to Apply visa again with L type
Asked by irvan from Indonesia
| Oct. 15, 2017 20:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)