Asked by Jha from Philippines | Jul. 26, 2016 10:04
About:Year of the Pig

Female,march 15,1983.from philippines.i want to have my own business.

Im married with 1 child.married under in year of the monkey guy ( may 11,1980m.i am currently employee as an accounting asst now.i'm tired of being employed by someone.i want to have my own business.holding my own time.earning great income to suppory my family.and have enough time with them.but the problem is financially,lack of knowledge and idea of what is the best business for there a possibility for me have my own business?and be successful?my husband and i is totally diferrent.we have lots of differences also.and sometime i felt so hard.and as i read our zodiac its totally enemy,contradict with each so upset.even in the horoscope we are still in compatible

Answers (1)
Answered by Bryce from Spain | Jul. 26, 2016 20:55
Jha, it is predicted to be a good year to develop your career. With a full preparation and the accounting background, your business should be quite good.
Quarrels can happen to every couple. You don't need to worry about your marriage. The prediction is only a reference. There is no need to take it serious. Patience, tolerance, and communication can help you solve the problems in your married life.
Related Questions:
How to get a busineses visa to china?
Asked by Ghafoor khan from Pakistan
| Dec. 10, 2011 21:39
Do i have a luck to have my own business?My birthday is january 16,1988.
Asked by Alma from Philippines
| Oct. 31, 2015 19:03
what did l need to sumit? l want to go to chain to buy my goods myself so h...
Asked by gifty kumah from United States
| Aug. 28, 2015 22:45
I am a snake. I want to start a business of my own, can I? and when
Asked by Mrs.mridula from in
| Mar. 04, 2009 03:31
Job problem
Asked by Nada from Mauritius
| May. 19, 2017 16:01
Iam Pig born on 18th Feb 1983, i want to do my own business,can u suggest m...
Asked by Dina from India
| Feb. 20, 2013 19:17
Find Your
Chinese Zodiac
Chinese Zodiac
Compatibility Test
Lucky Date
Ask a Question