Asked by Mohamed from Algeria | Jul. 22, 2016 10:21
About:China Visa

Medical report for Application for Residence Permit by Foreign Experts

Hey i am Mohamed from Algeria i have position in one company and they ask me to apply some document to The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) to get Foreign Expert Certificate and get visa . i want to ask about the medical report i did one in Beijing that has all the analysis and request from this organization but i found that it may not be acceptable because they have specific clinic . so my question can i do this from my country clinic and is my first medical report is acceptable . thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve from Ireland | Jul. 22, 2016 20:53
Mohamed, as far as I know, you should do the physical examination at International Travel Healthcare Center. So I’m afraid your first medical report may not be acceptable and you should do another one.
Related Questions:
Anyone can help me with medical report issue?
Asked by ter from Nigeria
| Dec. 23, 2014 00:48
I am holding a Z visa. I would like to know how a "foreigner residence perm...
Asked by sue from Philippines
| Oct. 16, 2012 02:26
Medical examination for Temporary Residence Permit
Asked by CY from Singapore
| Nov. 11, 2013 01:46
I travelled with my Z visa and I done my medical, and the report held for t...
Asked by sunil from India
| Jun. 26, 2015 22:04
Will renewel of residence permits suffer due to new regulations?
Asked by Ben from England
| Aug. 07, 2013 01:11
Hello I have been in China for four months now. I was working as an English...
Asked by Duduza Shabalala from China
| Apr. 23, 2018 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)