Asked by SLACAR | Jul. 20, 2016 12:32
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Help please I am very confused, do we need a visa and the requirements

My wife and I will be taking a cruise to Asia on the Celebrity Millennium cruise ship in September this year. We will be embarking from Japan and disembarking from Shanghai, China before our return to the United Kingdom.

The ship is scheduled to arrive in Shanghai from Busan Korea at 07.00am on 29 September 2016. We will disembark between 09..00 and 10.00am. We will then transfer to the Regal Plaza Hotel and Residence where we will stay until the early morning of the 2 October. We will then transfer to Shanghai – Pudong International Airport Terminal 2 where our Emirates flight EK0305 will take off at 07.15 am for Dubai.

Kind Regards
Terry Carrick

Answers (1)
Answered by Lindsay from Australia | Jul. 20, 2016 20:52
Terry, based on what you said, you are able to make use of the 144 hour free transit in Shanghai, so you don’t need to apply for any entry permit beforehand.
Related Questions:
Should I book a return ticket for my mom who is coming to China on S2 visa?...
Asked by Swathi
| Apr. 23, 2015 02:40
hello. i'm confused... help please... I am a male born in 18 of january 1...
Asked by Mr.rui from england
| Jun. 13, 2009 20:41
what visa do we need to to teach in china and my mother or uncle wants to d...
Asked by FE from Canada
| Apr. 25, 2012 22:47
Shanghai Layover
Asked by Nik from Australia
| Feb. 18, 2013 20:29
Tokyo - Shangai - Osaka for French and Romanian citizens
Asked by alina from Romania
| Nov. 30, 2016 21:48
Hi everybody, I hope somebody can help me, because I am very confused. I ...
Asked by Ms.Maryna
| Jul. 21, 2010 01:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)