Asked by Elias Okolie from nigerian | Jul. 15, 2016 13:55
About:Chinese Embassy in Liberia

can I get visa in Monrovia with foreign passport?

Dear sir, my name is Elias Okolie am a Nigerian resident in Liberia with Nigerian passport and resident permit, I have my company here in Liberia dully registered I have an invitation for a business trip to PRC how do I proceed with visa applications , regds

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy from Spain | Jul. 16, 2016 01:44
Elias, you can get the visa from there. The first thing is to prepare the required documents: your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Liberia, and the invitation letter from your business partner in PRC. After preparing all the documents, you can submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the M type.
Related Questions:
My name is Miator Vululleh. I lived in Monrovia, Liberia.How can I get the ...
Asked by Miator from Liberia
| Jan. 26, 2016 19:16
May I know if I need a Hong Kong transit visa if my route to Monrovia is Ma...
Asked by Mrs.Carbajosa from Philippines
| Jun. 15, 2010 01:39
I have zambian passport. Can i get visa on arrival in hongkong
Asked by Reggie from Australia
| Oct. 17, 2017 04:43
I am an indonesian passport holder, can I get china visa in hongkong ?
Asked by Octaviona from Indonesia
| Jul. 17, 2018 19:06
am a visitor in usa with a foreign passport, can i apply for china visa fro...
Asked by d aka from USA
| Jul. 27, 2013 02:11
How can I get a photocopy of a Philippine passport notarized?
Asked by Madeline from philippine
| Feb. 20, 2012 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)