Asked by Mercy from Nigeria | Jul. 11, 2016 11:33
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Obtaining an X Chinese visa from Taiwan after mandarin course

I am a Nigerian and have just been admitted to study mandarin/chinese language for two semesters in Taiwan. Can i apply for a chinese X type after my studies there in Taiwan? I would like to enrol on a masters degree in Jiangsu at the end of my stay in Taiwan hence my question, anyone with a similar experience plese help with information.

Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from Denmark | Jul. 11, 2016 21:53
Mercy, you can apply for a student X type to study in mainland PRC after you finish your studies in Taiwan. But you cannot apply for it in Taiwan directly. You need to go back to your home country or the nearby countries to apply for it.
Related Questions:
I am an Irish student living in Venezuela, i have applied and paid for a 3 ...
Asked by Ms.Cristina Wolter-Smyth from Venezuela
| Aug. 20, 2009 03:09
Do you know can I apply for student visa in HK? I have Russian passport.
Asked by Oleg from Russia
| Mar. 24, 2014 01:43
Student visa and L visa
Asked by Dennis from United Kingdom
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:17
Can my wife apply for the S1 if she is already in China, or does she have t...
Asked by Toby from China
| Aug. 20, 2015 01:02
Multiple entry Visa Application
Asked by Chew from Malaysialay
| Sep. 18, 2012 02:07
Are there any health issues that would prevent me from obtaining a work vis...
Asked by J M from USA
| Feb. 22, 2017 20:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)