Asked by Tania Stewart from Australia | Jun. 29, 2016 19:53
About:Hong Kong Airport Express

We fly in at 16.05pm and need to get from HK Airport and back 2 days later.

We are staying at Mini Hotel Central 38 Ice House Street Central HK. Do I get a Airport express and does this go to this area? Or do I need to travel another method to get there?

We also want that night to travel to ladies markets and see a few sights and return to Mini Hotel Central that night.
Then we have a full day but we want to get to Ngong Ping 360 to do cable car and do the Big Buddha that day.

Is there a cost affective pass that would cover this as this occurs over a period of 3 days? Also how much would this cost?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards Tania Stewart

Answers (1)
Answered by Cliff from Finland | Jun. 30, 2016 02:40
About the transportation, just take the AE to get to HK Station first. Then walk south around 300 yards to find your hotel.
According to your situation, you are suggested to purchase the Round-trip AE Travel Pass. It contains two AE single journey(s) plus 3 consecutive days of unlimited travel on MTR (except East Rail Line First Class, Lo Wu and Lok Ma Chau stations), Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories). The price is HK$350 (with HK$50 refundable deposit). Notably, one card can only be used by one person.
Related Questions:
Hello! Could somebody advice on following: I'd like to get HK from Xian and...
Asked by Ms.Alice from Russia
| Sep. 20, 2010 23:13
Arriving in Shanghai on a cruise ship, how do I get a 72 hr transit visa
Asked by Anne from United Kingdom
| Jul. 21, 2017 20:15
Public transportation in Hong Kong
Asked by Kern from Germany
| Oct. 18, 2016 02:40
Is a visa necessary? I am taking a cruise in Tianjin
Asked by Linda McLewin from United Kingdom
| Jan. 21, 2018 20:20
we will be arriving in Shanghai in april and will fly out 2 days later, are...
Asked by David Shelley from Australia
| Feb. 07, 2017 01:01
would this fall under the 72 hour transit visa policy?
Asked by Michel from Netherlands
| May. 13, 2015 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)