Asked by Neelam Grg from Nepal | Jun. 27, 2016 01:43
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Hello, I am Neelam from Nepal. How can I apply for visit to Hongkong?

Can I apply without local sponsor ? But I have some friends over there to stay with.

Answers (1)
Answered by George from USA | Jun. 27, 2016 22:23
Neelam, a sponsor is not a must, so you can apply without any sponsor.
The first thing is to prepare the relevant materials: copy of your passport, the application form, a recently-taken half-length photo, financial support proof, an invitation letter from your friend, and flight itinerary, as well as your travel plan.
After, post all the required documents to HK immigration department to apply.
The postal address is as follows:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
how to process for work permit in hongkong
Asked by gyanendra from Nepal
| Mar. 03, 2015 03:36
I am from Nepal and want to visit Macau for 2 days. How can I apply for the...
Asked by Mr.kamal from nepal
| May. 06, 2009 22:03
Hello Its me Pallabi Citizen of Nepal and Nepali Passport holder. I am in v...
Asked by Ms.Pallabi Lama from Nepal
| Apr. 03, 2009 02:06
I'm from Nepal, will visit Hong Kong for 3 nights, can I apply for HK visa ...
Asked by Rani from Nepal
| Jul. 20, 2011 02:04
how to apply visa for nepalese from macau to hongkong?
Asked by ankit koirala from Nepal
| Jan. 02, 2017 20:10
Dear SIr/Madam, I am planning to visit my freind in hongkong and i heard...
Asked by Mr.roshan timilsina from nepal
| Apr. 18, 2011 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)