Asked by Tom from USA | Jun. 05, 2016 06:07
About:China Work Visa

Original medical forms are being required by the university I am going to.

They have new policies and want the original forms from the USA. When I get there the same medical checks are performed. This is my second time to teach at this university. My understanding is that the medical check in the USA is for the Chinese Embassy and the second is for the university. Am I correct? There is no mention of medical requirements in this Z visa application Q & A.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from USA | Jun. 07, 2016 01:38
Tom, for what I know, you don't need to show the medical form when applying for work Z type. You need it after you enter China to apply for the residence permit. So actually you only need to take one medical check at a designated hopsital in PRC.
Related Questions:
For passport renew for Indian
Asked by Sohel Saikh. from India.
| Sep. 11, 2014 03:34
Do I need to show the BANK STATEMENT when I apply for a China L VISA?
Asked by binyameena from India
| Jul. 30, 2011 22:36
Hi Betty, I am applying for the Z-visa for foreigner who work as expert ...
Asked by Mr.Yeo from Singapore
| May. 20, 2010 21:37
I am going to study at Harbin Medical University 4 dad will come wi...
Asked by Abiya Simon from India
| Oct. 14, 2013 01:46
What amount is required for bank statement
Asked by haneef from Gambia
| Aug. 27, 2018 02:01
Hi,I will be going to Hong Kong (HKUST) for my internship research study fo...
Asked by Ms.Zaiza from Malaysia
| Apr. 23, 2009 04:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)