Asked by BEIJINGWOLF | May. 20, 2016 04:25
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Is it possible to apply for and recieve a China Visa in Manila as a US National/tourist

Hi I am currently in HK where it is relatively easy for a 3rd country national to apply for and receive a Chinese entry permit. However I would like to attend an event in Manila this weekend and visit with friends in the provinces next week, which would not be possible if my passport is with China Travel Services awaiting processing. Are there agencies in Manila that could help me to submit application to the PRC Embassy on Monday and have it ready for pickup by Friday of the same week?

Answers (1)
Answered by George from Germany | May. 20, 2016 20:48
Dear, as far as I know, if the applicants don’t have residence permit in Philippines, usually, they are advised to apply for Chinese entry permit in their home country. So I’m afraid it’s difficult for you to apply for it in Manila.
Of course, you can find an agency there to help you, but I cannot assure that it can work eventually.
Related Questions:
I am US citizen, transiting Manila with ticket to Guangzhou. Can I apply fo...
Asked by stan from USA
| Mar. 22, 2012 04:13
I'm a US resident and a US passport holder.I am planning to visit Manila an...
Asked by Ms.Eve from USA
| Jun. 08, 2010 23:05
Saudi in Manila, can I apply?
Asked by from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 12, 2014 21:17
China trip from Manila for US passport
Asked by Anne from USA
| Dec. 26, 2012 01:08
I am American traveling abroad. I would like to apply for China visa in Man...
Asked by Kenneth epperson from USA
| Jan. 02, 2016 03:23
I am from Manila and currently in the US as a consultant for a US company, ...
Asked by marvin gelinos from United States
| Jul. 08, 2011 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)