Asked by salman from Pakistan | May. 19, 2016 01:55
About:Marriage Registration in China

hi sir, i want to get all kind of information about Hong Kong Visit and Business visa

because my girl friend is living in hong kong and she is 24 so i wana marry her and she also want to marry me i m from pakistan so please guide/help me in this matter about required necessary documents to come hong kong for marriage.
i m government servant and please guide me is there any relaxation i mean benefit for government servant of Pakistan.
secondly i need to know about visa procesing time and total dues for visit/business visa.
i m waiting for your good response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Richards from sweden | May. 19, 2016 21:44
You need to provide your valid entry permit to HK, your passport and other relevant documents to get married in HK.

You can enter with a tourist entry permit. Because if you apply for the business entry permit, an invitation letter from a trade partnere in HK is needed. The required documents for tourist entry permit include copy of your passport, a recently-taken half-length photo, the application form, proof of transportation and accommodation arrangement, and an invitation letter from your girlfriend. And then ask your girlfriend to submit the application to HK immigration department to apply for it. It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for the whole process.
Related Questions:
sir. i want get information about hong kong .if i go to visit in china .is...
Asked by Mr.nadeem akram from Pakistan
| Jul. 20, 2009 22:22
i want to travel to Hong Kong from pakistan for the work?
Asked by junaid qurban from pakisran
| Apr. 12, 2018 20:19
Dear Sir, I need some information about the quickest way to get Chinese ...
Asked by Mr.Rosen from Bangladesh
| Apr. 05, 2010 22:52
what are the charges for visit or work visa for HK
Asked by sardar from Pakistan
| Jul. 06, 2016 03:29
I have indian passport i will travel first shenzhen 3days and my return fli...
Asked by nayan from india
| Aug. 01, 2016 04:55
Pakistan people to enter HK for more than 25 days
Asked by Muhammad Farooq from Pakistan
| Jul. 31, 2014 02:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)