Asked by Saruul from Mongolia | May. 08, 2016 09:02
About:Embassy & Consulates of Mexico in China

Hello i am from Mongolia. My name is Saruul.

I am living in Mongolia and i want to visit Mexico, and there isn't embassy of Mexico in Mongolia. So i must apply visa to embassy of Mexico in Beijing, what kind of requirements for getting it and which kind of documents i have to prepare and do I have to physically be in China? Please help me!

Answers (1)
Answered by David from Singapore | May. 09, 2016 20:37
Saruul, you should be in PRC physically when you apply for it in Beijing. If you go to Mexico for sightseeing purpose, the required documents can be shown as follows:
1. Your passport and copy of its data page
2. The completed application form with a passport-style photo attached
3. Your valid entry permit to PRC
4. Proof of your financial support
5. Round trip air tickets and hotel reservation
6. Your travel itinerary
Related Questions:
visa to Oman
Asked by Saruul from Mongolia
| Mar. 06, 2018 00:43
tour guide (Inner Mongolia)
Asked by saruul from China
| May. 15, 2011 03:25
As soon as i will get Work permit from PNG. So can i send my documents your...
Asked by Jandos from Mongolia
| Mar. 11, 2015 01:44
Should we get an appointment before our travel? Please advise. Thank you!
Asked by Inna Luvsanbazar from Mongolia
| Jul. 30, 2015 21:40
Hello, I am Iranian with permanent visa in Japan and I have plan to ride...
Asked by Mr.Saedi Zhian from Iran
| Mar. 19, 2009 21:54
Hello. I am travelling on an Australian passport and want to apply for my c...
Asked by Ms.Amanda from UK
| Jul. 01, 2009 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)