Asked by Ahmad from Pakistan | May. 04, 2016 04:48
About:China Visa

Change business M visa to Student X type

Hi this is ahmad from pakistan, i have business M type and now i apply for student X type, i got my jw202 form and admission letter. Can i exit in hongkong and enter with my jw202 form, please tell me the proceure how to exit and enter again to change it, i dont want to go back to pakistan. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Kris from Denmark | May. 04, 2016 21:53
Ahmad, if you want to change M type to X type, you should do it in mainland PRC. If you go to HK, you need to apply for student X type, but if you don’t have residence permit in HK, it’s not easy for you to apply from there.
You can prepare all the required documents including the application form, a passport-style photo, your passport and copy of its data page, the registration form of temporary accommodation, the admission letter, JW202 form, education certificate, medical report and other document the consular officers consider necessary. And then go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to try to convert your M type to X type.
Related Questions:
changing of business visa to student X type
Asked by Richmond Quaye from China
| Feb. 21, 2017 00:25
How to change student visa to business M type/work Z type
Asked by Saiful from Bangladesh
| Jun. 06, 2016 03:38
If i come to china with business M Visa, can i change it later to Z or X ty...
Asked by Thamer from Iraq
| Feb. 16, 2017 20:30
if i have M visa can i be able to change to student X type and join school?...
Asked by timlet gichana from Kenya
| Apr. 07, 2016 22:52
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
student visa. I'm a Russian citizen
Asked by ALBINA from Russia
| Jul. 23, 2018 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)