Asked by Fatin azizi from Malaysia | May. 01, 2016 22:18
About:China Visa

Visa and embassy

Hi. I am a Malaysian passport holder studying in Pennsylvania under f-1 permit. If i want to make a china visa, can i go to dc instead of new york?

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from USA | May. 02, 2016 22:05
Fatin, I'm afraid you have to go to the consulate in New York.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)