Asked by Kim from UAE | Apr. 30, 2016 04:06
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

My passport is philippine passport

Im from united arab emirates i want to have vacation in HK macau and shenzhen. Hw many days total i can avail to stay there in HK, macau and shenzhen? No need visa for me? Im a filipina by the way. And im working permit here in united arab of emirates. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from Belgium | Apr. 30, 2016 04:40
You hold Philippines passport, so you can enjoy free entry to HK and Macau for a stay of no more than 14 days and 30 days respectively. So no entry permit is needed for these two places.
But you’d better apply for a tourist L type to Shenzhen in advance if you go there for tourism purpose because it’s not easy for you to get the 5-day VOA there.
Related Questions:
If im in Hongkong can i go to MACAU? Do we need VIsa?
| Apr. 10, 2014 03:56
Will have to lay over in Shanghai for 2.5 hrs. to Japan. Do we need China v...
Asked by Irene from Philippines
| Nov. 07, 2017 19:37
I am a Filipino that has a Philippine Passport and Italian Passport. But i...
Asked by Mrs.randdy from China
| Feb. 09, 2010 04:42
i am in malaysia i need to take chinese visa for one month i was there many...
Asked by furendo from Philippines
| Feb. 17, 2014 03:32
Will the philippine embassy in Beijing notarize or certify a copy of a phil...
Asked by Madilyn
| Feb. 20, 2012 01:00
Where do I need to apply to get visa? And how long it will take?
Asked by Nikki from Japan
| Feb. 07, 2015 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)