Asked by Ray from United Kingdom | Apr. 29, 2016 04:37
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Tourist visa concessions for spouse?

Hi, I've just received my latest entry permit which seems to contradict the above information. This maybe because of two reasons:

1. I am married to a Chinese national.
2. I have lived in worked in PRC for six years prior.

I applied only intending to get a single entry for an upcoming trip. However I have been granted a multiple entry for 2 years, with 3 months per entry. The above passage seems to indicate that this is not a possible scenario.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mac from Norway | Apr. 29, 2016 20:21
Ray, considering your situation, I think your previous stay in PRC and your marriage with Chinese national help a lot to get the 2-year multiple-entry visa.
As far as I know, the 2-year multiple-entry one begins to be issued since 11th Jan. 2016. So the article may not be updated yet. It is not a possible at that time.
Related Questions:
Can I enter China on a tourist L type, then change it to a spouse visa whi...
Asked by ray from mark2112
| Jul. 27, 2016 21:44
How I can get Invitation from China for L type VISA
Asked by shahid from Bangladesh
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:11
is it possible to work in china on spouse visa?
Asked by shaban from Pakistan
| Jun. 18, 2015 22:57
Is there an upper age limit for a trailing spouse?
Asked by Mags from United Kingdom
| Feb. 24, 2018 01:17
My husband is permanent residence of Australia and i am on spouse visa, we ...
Asked by Mr.Akhilesh from India
| Apr. 25, 2010 02:35
Visiting boyfriend working in China, Tourist visa or S2 type for spouses?
Asked by G from USA
| Sep. 13, 2016 20:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)