Asked by Anwar from China | Apr. 28, 2016 01:59
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Job problems

Hello Dear i am from pakistan i am living and working in china my company sign a Chinese labour contract with me for 3 year this is first year but now a days company hire a new boss my Chinese new boss behaviour is not good with me i think he want me to leave the company please tell me is that possible that he will fire me from job or not?
if he did what i will do?
my permanent residence permit will expire in sept and my work permit will expire in December

Answers (1)
Answered by Burton from Norway | Apr. 28, 2016 21:27
Anwar, if you didn’t do anything wrong, I don’t think he will fire you.
If he fires you, you need to cancel your work permit and residence permit, and then leave PRC. Or you can try to find a new job now, once you get fired, you can apply for a new work permit and continue to work in PRC. Don’t worry!
Related Questions:
I am 18 and a qualified Nursery Nurse
Asked by Simon from England
| Mar. 01, 2013 03:13
Born in 2/4/1980.can I get job soon and does it help in my financial proble...
Asked by Saritha Santhosh from Qatar
| Sep. 02, 2015 01:25
seems to be worst year of my life. I was on 13th feb. 1989 and time 00:57 ...
Asked by Shruti Sharma from India
| Nov. 22, 2013 03:22
I'm born 5th september 1991. I want to know about my future
Asked by thu from Norway
| Aug. 30, 2014 00:55
hi when i got a job and when the all the difficulties likr educational ,man...
Asked by shweta from Inndia
| Aug. 15, 2013 03:31
I am born in Mar.1974, having marriage problems. Can i change a job this ye...
Asked by cecilia nisah from Malaysia
| Feb. 17, 2016 19:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)