Asked by julia from New Zealand | Apr. 19, 2016 04:12
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Getting a new visa

Hi there,

I currently have a tourist L type and have just been granted a 30 day extention which is due to expire soon. I want to get another tourist L type so I can stay in China longer - what do I need to do exactly? Must I leave the country and apply while I am outside of China, or can I apply and be granted a new one while in PRC?

Thanks for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason from Sweden | Apr. 19, 2016 22:33
Julia, I don’t think you can get a new tourist L type in PRC. You need to exit PRC first and then apply for it in your home country or in other countries.
Or you can try to extend your current L type again for another 30 days at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB in PRC.
Related Questions:
I have a 60 days visa. I would like to change it to a 90 day.
Asked by C from USA
| Jan. 29, 2018 03:51
Visa expired, law broken, will that be a problem in getting a new visa to a...
Asked by Valera from USA
| May. 17, 2016 20:29
On a New Zealand passport can I go to Shanghai for 3 days without getting a...
Asked by Lucinda Merriman from New Zealand
| Mar. 26, 2018 03:26
I have a family visa, but i want to go back to Philippines for just 1 week....
Asked by Jane Villaflor from Philippines
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:51
Hi there, I have an Australian passport and need to stay for more than 5 da...
Asked by Cmantra from Australia
| Sep. 23, 2016 22:45
New Zealand Passport, before 1 month expired , can I get extended without g...
Asked by Jean from New Zealand
| Aug. 01, 2013 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)