Asked by shelly from zimbabwe | Apr. 18, 2016 09:28
About:China Embassy in Zimbabwe

l want to visit my friend in china for two months.what requirements do l need because l am 21

Answers (1)
Answered by Bess from United Kingdom | Apr. 19, 2016 20:31
Shelly, if so, you can apply for a tourist L type to visit your friend in PRC, but usually, the L type is valid for 3 months with stay duration of 30 days, because you want to stay for two months, you can apply for a double-entry tourist L type. Or you can apply for an extension before your L type expires at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB in PRC.

The required documents for tourist L type include your passport and copy of its data page, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your friend. After preparing all the documents, you can submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
hi. i just want to inquire about the L Visa. i want to visit mainland chin...
Asked by Mr.charlie from philippines
| Oct. 04, 2010 08:42
Is it possible for a slovak to get a China visa in bangkok for 2 MONTHS ? ...
Asked by Lia from Slovakia
| Jul. 10, 2012 03:39
How long in advance should I apply for an L visa? Duration of staying?
Asked by Ben from United Kingdom
| May. 22, 2015 04:10
I applied for a 6 months mutliple entry china L visa through a Hong Kong ag...
Asked by Mr.James from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2010 03:21
Tourist visa for Pakistani individual
Asked by M.ZEESHAN NAVEED from Pakistan
| Oct. 16, 2017 20:37
i want some information for L type visa.... 1,My friend in invited me fo...
Asked by Mr.muhammad aslam from paksitan
| Feb. 07, 2010 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)