Asked by Yonatan from Spain | Apr. 12, 2016 16:11
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Visa to china, I want to study tai chi in Wudang

Hello I have Spanish passport and Im traveling through europe for a while. I Want to go to Wudang for one month to study tai chi. Im in Amsterdam at the moment looking for a Job to save to go to Wudang. I would like to Go on October this year. What do i need to do and which documents i need?
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Davis from Poland | Apr. 13, 2016 22:25
Yonatan, if so, I’m afraid you need to find a school in Wudang and then the school can send you an invitation letter.
Afterwards, you can prepare the required documents containing your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Netherlands, and the invitation letter. And then submit your application to the CVASC to apply for the F type or X type. You are advised to apply for it one month earlier before your trip.
Related Questions:
I am an american who is traveling. Can I get a visa for China in London?
Asked by Tyler from USA
| Apr. 23, 2014 21:27
If I study in two different schools for 14 month, what Visa do I need?
Asked by Per Åsling from Sweden
| Nov. 05, 2015 21:32
Sword for Tai CHi. is it possible to do it or they will take it away?
Asked by Danilo Hinić from Serbia
| May. 08, 2015 01:33
i want to know china visa application fee? i want to go to china for study....
Asked by junaid from Pakistan
| Jun. 08, 2014 01:49
I have a Pakistani passport and i have visa for the mainland, but how do i ...
Asked by sania from Pakistan
| Jun. 22, 2014 02:27
Can I bring collapsible tai chi swords from China to America in my checked ...
Asked by Jordan from USA
| Jun. 18, 2018 22:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)