Asked by Victoria Gadd from Australia | Apr. 07, 2016 05:03
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

UK on an Australian Working Holiday Visa

I am a UK citizen currently working and living in Australia on a 417 Working Holiday entry permit.
I am wanting to visit Shanghai in June for 6 days then travel back to Australi. I have read somewhere that I need to have 3 months left on my Australian entry for when I return however my Australian entry permit expires in July. I don't want to pay all this money for flights and hotel, apply for it and then it not get granted. Any advice would be most helpful :) Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Forrester from Netherlands | Apr. 08, 2016 01:10
Victoria, as far as I know, if you have valid entry permit to Australia, you can apply for Chinese entry permit from there. Or you can contact with the embassy of PRC in Australia and confirm that.
Besides, I think it’s easy for UK citizen to get a tourist L type. It’s worth a try.
Related Questions:
I am an Australian citizen with a UK working holiday visa, am I able to get...
Asked by Ms.Adele from Australia
| Nov. 04, 2009 19:17
Stopover in China on my way to Sydney
Asked by Rhiannon from United Kingdom
| Nov. 01, 2017 20:14
Australians living in the UK wanting Chinese Multi-entry Tourist Visa
Asked by Bec from United Kingdom
| Jan. 04, 2013 01:46
Visa query - going to China from the UK but live in Aus
Asked by Hayley from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2012 23:09
Do i need a transit visa if i have a stop over for 5 hours at China particu...
Asked by Shine from Denmark
| Oct. 28, 2011 20:51
Australian Citizen living in Japan visiting China
Asked by YYY from Japan
| Mar. 20, 2016 22:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)