Asked by Naufal from Singapore | Apr. 03, 2016 22:05
About:China Visa Application in USA

First entry to China.

Hi all,
I am Indian. Currently working in Singapore and holding S-Pass. I like to visit PRC. What are the requirements and documents needed?
Can S-Pass travel to PRC? What visa I should apply for?
Am an Indian, can I apply for it in Singapore?
Please anyone help me out.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Klaus from Netherlands | Apr. 06, 2016 04:41
You cannot travel to PRC with Singaporean S-pass. And you can apply for it in Singapore because you have S-pass there.
If you to PRC for sightseeing purpose, you should apply for a tourist L type.
The required documents include your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form affixed with a recently-taken passport-sized color photo, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, as well as your S-pass in Singapore.
Afterwards, submit your application to the CVASC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
Can first time travellers get multiple entry?
Asked by Jordan
| Feb. 16, 2013 03:51
can a first timer get a double entry china visa?
Asked by jerry silva
| Sep. 11, 2016 01:28
Can I apply for a dual entry tourist visa when I first apply for it outside...
Asked by Bill Dickson from Australia
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:07
Good morning, is it possible to get a double entry business F for the first...
Asked by Vassallo from Malta
| Jan. 29, 2012 20:08
Duration of stay of M type
Asked by shashi shekhar from India
| Sep. 13, 2015 22:25
It was my first time to apply tourist visa for china. Is it possible for me...
Asked by Rcel from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 18, 2011 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)