Asked by Seah Lee Choon from Malaysia | Apr. 01, 2016 06:07
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Malaysian passport, apply for Chinese Visa in Thailand

I am holding Malaysia passport. I would like to apply for multiple entry business M type to PRC. Should I apply it from the Chinese Embassy in Bangkok or Chinese Visa Application Service Centre? What are the required documents and how much does it costs? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce from Spain | Apr. 02, 2016 01:08
Seah, you should apply for it from the CVASC. The required documents include your passport and copy of its data page, the filled-out application form attached with a passport-style photo, your valid entry permit to Thailand and an invitation letter from your trade partner in PRC. And then submit your application to the CVASC to apply.
A multiple-entry business M type for 6 months costs 2700 baht, and a multiple-entry business M type for 12 months costs 2800 baht.
Related Questions:
Can a Malaysian passport holder apply Visa in Chinese Embassy in Singapore?...
Asked by Mr.Shiting from Singapore
| Apr. 26, 2009 20:58
CI Holder ( Red IC ) Origin of China in Malaysia
Asked by Jazz from Malaysiain
| Aug. 02, 2016 22:18
i am from MAlaysia and arriving at HK airport and plan to travel to Shenzen...
Asked by ainas from Malaysia
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:44
colombian can apply for a chinese visa in thailand?
Asked by johanna from Colombia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:19
Can a Malaysian passport holder apply visa on arrival at Shenzhen
Asked by Thomas Tan from Malaysia
| Sep. 22, 2015 01:15
for malaysian passport holder, china visa expired. can apply in H.Kong ?
Asked by Liza from Malaysia
| Jun. 30, 2012 00:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)