Asked by Lorry De Jesus from Philippines | Apr. 01, 2016 00:57
About:China Tourist Visa

How to process Visa

Hi, will be attending conference in China for 3-4days on September. How do I process entry permit, is this business or tourist type, please? And when Should process this? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Karen from Republic of Korea | Apr. 01, 2016 22:04
Lorry, you can apply for a business M type. The first step is to prepare the required materials including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application from affixed with a recently-taken passport-style photo, the invitation letter from the conference organizer, and maybe proof of your financial support is required, too. Afterwards, submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
In principle, you can apply for it 3 months earlier before your trip, but you are advised to apply for it one month earlier before your trip.
Related Questions:
When is the earliest I have to apply for a visa if I intend to travel to Ch...
Asked by Kon from Australia
| Dec. 29, 2014 20:31
what are the requirement of a visa for a Ghana citizen?
Asked by frank from ghana
| Oct. 31, 2011 20:34
How long to have visa process to China from Australia?
Asked by Joseph Bitar from Australia
| Sep. 04, 2015 03:05
Can i process visa to china by my self and how
Asked by Ferry from Uganda
| Apr. 09, 2017 22:08
How long will it take to process an expedited visa to China?
Asked by Eileen from Canada
| Oct. 07, 2015 22:42
I am a Zimbabwean citizen residing in Bahamas.I have had previous visas to ...
Asked by Fatima from Bahamas
| Jun. 25, 2017 20:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)