Asked by Fiyin from Nigeria | Mar. 25, 2016 11:51
About:China Embassy in Colombia

Job in China

Hi, I'm a Volunteer with the Colombia Bilingue program. I am about to secure an internship in China but I'm requested to confirm that I can get a 6months M/F visa in Colombia.
Please confirm this and the required documents.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacquelyn from Italy | Mar. 26, 2016 02:41
Dear, if your internship will last for 6 months and you receive payment, I’m afraid you may be required to apply for a work Z types. If so, your internship company needs to get the invitation letter of a duly authorized unit and alien employment permit for you. And then you prepare the required documents containing your passport and copy of its data page, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, the invitation letter of a duly authorized unit and alien employment permit. Afterwards, submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to get a job visa for china?
Asked by Shakeel mukhtar from Pakistan
| Jul. 31, 2018 19:08
what is the required documents for going to china search the job
Asked by navenn kumar from India
| May. 28, 2016 22:44
My son Is born on 18/1/1983. When will he get married? I am born on 3/9/57
Asked by Pads from India
| May. 03, 2014 22:07
when will i get job?
Asked by Tanvi sharma from India
| Jan. 25, 2015 20:42
iam working china xian
Asked by Afsal from India
| Jul. 12, 2017 21:15
Is there any visa for job in china?
Asked by Mr.Afzal from Pakistan
| Feb. 14, 2011 00:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)