Asked by Dave from Thai resident | Mar. 24, 2016 03:59
About:China Tourist Visa

Supporting document requirements for 4 family L visa applications.

My family and I will travel to China for tourism, so we will need L type entry permits.

If I submit four separate applications that are correctly filled out with all required information and photos, what are the requirements for supporting documents?

Do I need to make a copy of each set of supporting documents for each application, or can I submit one set of the following:
4 Proof of legal stay or resdence status
5. Documents showing the itinerary including round trip air ticket booking record and proof of hotel reservation
6. Certification letter from the working unit of the applicant
7. original copy of recent 6-month bank statement of the applicant.
8. Letter of why we are visiting PRC (again)

Best Regards;

Answers (1)
Answered by Elena from Norway | Mar. 25, 2016 02:37
Dave, I’m afraid you need to make a copy of each set of the supporting documents for each application. And then submit four applications to the CVASC to apply for L types.
Related Questions:
Can I get L visas for my whole family? do we need 4 seperate applications?
Asked by cody from USA
| Jun. 30, 2014 01:45
I'm a foreigner in china. I got a contract from a record label based in hon...
Asked by blessded
| Jan. 22, 2015 02:01
What are the requirements for tourist and business visa applications?
Asked by Mr.Ofori from Ghana
| Jul. 19, 2010 04:21
do I need to get two year old sons birth certificate notarised?
Asked by paul from uk
| Jul. 07, 2015 22:50
I am having a Z visa now ; what documentations are required to apply for Ch...
Asked by Lee from Malaysia
| Nov. 18, 2011 20:03
How could i get an invitation letter from authorized agency in china?
Asked by Lyan from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2012 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)