Asked by Yasir from Pakistan | Mar. 23, 2016 10:49
About:China Tourist Visa

what visa should I apply for at present?

Hello dear,I am planning to work in China, at the moment I am in Pakistan. what is best type now for me to apply? then I can be able to change into working Z type. please I need guideline, And I have someone in PRC can arrange any kind of invitation later and so on......Yasir

Answers (1)
Answered by Davis from Sweden | Mar. 24, 2016 22:03
Yasir, you’d better find a company to employ you at first and then you can apply for a work Z type directly because I’m afraid it’s not easy for you change other type to work Z type after you enter PRC.

But if you cannot find a company now, maybe you can try to apply for a business M type currently to enter PRC. After you find a job, you can try to change M type to Z type. And I cannot tell you for sure if you can get it done eventually! If not, you need to go back to your home country and apply for Z type.
Related Questions:
Hi i'm from Philippines. Do i need to apply for visa in Hong Kong just for ...
Asked by junalyn sagun from Philippines
| Jul. 23, 2014 01:42
and I would like to ask that what should we present to embassy to get a bu...
Asked by Mr.hassan from iran
| Aug. 31, 2009 22:01
i am a Nigerian and want to travel to Hong Kong for an examination.
Asked by ocho stephen from Nigeria
| Jan. 11, 2015 03:05
What documents do i need to present with my passport when I apply for a sin...
Asked by Mr.toni haddad from lebanon
| Sep. 03, 2010 02:45
i want to visit my sister in-law who's staying and working in macau.
Asked by terry from philippines
| Mar. 18, 2015 03:59
Extend staying duration.
Asked by Jimmy yap from Malaysia
| Sep. 21, 2016 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)