Asked by Sasha from Guyana | Mar. 15, 2016 08:43
About:China Embassy in Guyana

how to gain a visa to visit my child father in PRC?

Hi I am from Guyana. I would like to visit my child father in China, I would like to know the process to gain a visa for me and my 20 month old son

Answers (1)
Answered by Remy from Austria | Mar. 16, 2016 20:40
Sasha, you can ask your husband to issue an invitation letter to you. In this way, you can apply for a S type for you and your child to visit the child father in PRC.
The first step is to prepare all the required documents including the passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from the child father, and copies of his residence permit and passport, your marriage certificate and your son’s birth certificate. Next, submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
Hello, how could i get a tourist visa including for my child to visit my ch...
Asked by Mulu from Ethiopia
| Jun. 15, 2013 01:50
can my child with a Chinese national father go to China?
Asked by rhai from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2015 03:13
do not have passport for ex-spouse for minor child
Asked by Jessica from USA
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:20
Which type of visit visa I need to apply for?
| Apr. 12, 2016 02:59
Tourist visa to China with invitation by a Chinese
Asked by aila from philippines
| Aug. 01, 2012 21:22
How to renewal child passport if mother was divorced?
Asked by Max from Singapore
| Aug. 18, 2015 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)